This cute little outfit I actually bought. I used to collect monkey's when I was little, and anyone in my family knows that I still have a slight obsession with them. Well, I already have some onesies and a pair of shoes that have monkey's on them, b/c I simply couldn't resist, but they are very "boyish." So when I was down town this week and found this PINK outfit with monkey's all over it I couldn't resist. It was a bit expensive, but there was no way I was leaving this store with out it! Take a look at the feet...they are little sock monkey's too! Soooooooooooooooo adorable!
This cute little outfit is from my brother and sister-in-law, Matt and Joyce. This outfit has elephant's on it. Maybe we'll have the whole jungle soon! Anyway, I love, love, LOVE this outfit. And the pants are soft velour fabric!







No comments:
Post a Comment