So we are almost there! I think I can say that the nursery is 100% finished, minus the bundle of joy to go in it...HA! Anyway, we finally got around to hanging a mirror above the changing table, and hanging the name above the mirror. I am pretty pleased with how it has turned out so far.

We also hung the monitor above the crib, and we are now prepared so that we can keep an eye on Miss. Madeline once she arrives. It's a camera/sound monitor so that we can see her from anywhere in the house, believe me I took it all the way in the basement to make sure it worked. I can see the entire crib on the little screen. It's the best!

We received our bouncer that we registered for the other day from our friends Kelly and Justin, and I got my peanut shell (Sorry no photo), I registered for from Heather and Mike. Thanks so much guys, I love it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment