Last Friday Madeline and I went to get some photos done. I am not a huge fan of the ones of me and Maddie. But, the ones of Miss. Madeline turned out completely adorable. Enjoy!
http://www.heidilynnephotography.com/amandajohnson/
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







3 comments:
I am a fan of the pics of you two together, especially the black and white one with you kissing her cheek. And that last shot is like something out of "Gorgeous Baby Magazine".
Well thank you for the "Gorgeous Baby Magazine" comment. HA! I think they all turned out so incredibly cute. It's going to be hard to pick, but that last one and the one of her face close up for sure are two winners. BTW, the one of Maddie and I that you picked is the one I like too...the only one of me and her. YIKES!
Love them! Tutu is fabulous so are the ones w/ you. Seriously. I nominate 9893 and 9887 but everyone is adorable.
Post a Comment