Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Colyer Lake with Madeline

About a week ago we took Madeline to Colyer lake with the puppies. It was the first time we had been back since we had Madeline, well at least for me. It was a gorgeous Sunday and I think both the puppies and Madeline had a fabulous time. Daddy showed her how to throw rocks into the lake, and the puppies got some much needed exercise.

Unfortunately the trip had a not-so-good ending...shortly after the last photo of Madeline below my camera plummeted to the ground and broke. Thank goodness it was just the lens, but it's still a pretty expensive ouch. Thank goodness I got a new one time to take with me on our visit to Richmond!

Walking to the lake with Daddy.


Taking it all in.



The "hike" up the hill before the disaster.


Broken lens *sniff, sniff,* if you look closely you can see the part of the camera lens hanging down inside. :( So sad.


1 comment:

sbruscia said...

I'd like to go to that lake! That is very sad about the camera lens.