Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trip to Richmond-Part I

Madeline and I decided to pay a visit to Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark this past weekend while daddy was away golfing (Hope you had fun daddy!). We arrived on Friday and headed strait for the pool! Madeline could not have been more happy, there were even lots of balls to play with! We then headed for a fabulous dinner, minus the cranky toddler at our table. On Saturday we headed to the children's museum in Richmond. Which is amazing! I wish we had one of these near us! Madeline had a blast playing around on all of the fun toys! We also headed to some cool fountains later that day, which will require a whole new post.

Uncle Mark and Madeline trying to sail away.


Slide!


Feeding the animals on the farm! Mooooooo


Milking the cow.


Driving an ambulance!


And even appearing on the news! Madeline did it all!


Aunt Sarah has rocks falling on her! Madeline isn't quite sure.


Fun with Uncle Mark and the water exhibit!



1 comment:

Mark said...

I miss Maddie already, we had soooo much fun together.