Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tap, Tap, Tippity Tap

Since Madeline and Olivia's tap class starts in less than three weeks, and Olivia's little sister could be here any day (yay!), Kelly and I decided to take the girls to get their tap shoes this past Friday. We had a great lunch at Faccia Luna, and then headed to the Pysique Botique for their gear. Once we got the shoes on them, there was no stopping them. It was seriously the cutest thing ever. They ran around the store like the two little giddy girls that they are, and I could not stop smiling. Completely, completely adorable. Cannot wait to see these two in class together.


The cutest pair of size 6 patent leather Mary Jane tap shoes you will ever see in your life. I am NEVER throwing these out. :)


Sizing up the shoes.


Two VERY happy girls. And no, we didn't plan to dress them alike, but it worked out ;)


Annnnnd their off...


They loved looking at themselves in the mirror. Go figure.



2 comments:

Jenn said...

SOOOOO cute!!!! I can't wait to see your little tapper on stage! :)

Unknown said...

This is simply amazing and just too darn cute. She's off to a good start by liking her tap shoes...now hopefully she will like to sugar.