Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello fall...we are ready for you.

Anyone who knows me, knows that fall is my favorite time of year...Absolutely hands down. I am patiently waiting for the leaves to change, the weather to cool down, apple cider and pumpkins to make their arrival, and FOOTBALL! Thank the lord Football is back...okay maybe it's just preseason, but still...FOOTBALL! Finally something fantastic to watch on Thursday, Saturday,Sunday, and Monday, that's four days of the week people!

And the past few days here in State College have been just what the doctor ordered for me...55-60 degrees at night, and 68-70 degrees during the day. Windows open, no sweating, and, drum roll please...online shopping! State College has very few stores and in turn, and no I am not happy about this, I've succumbed to ordering most of our clothing on line the last few years. Darn it. Anyway, I've been doing lots of fall shopping for Miss. Madeline and yesterday one of her big purchases came in the mail. New Uggs! We tried them on, and they are perfect! Madeline is ready to go when this chilly weather decides to stay. She loved them...wore them around the house for a good part of the evening. Unfortunately it really makes me want to buy another pair for myself. I....Must....Resist....We'll see how that goes.

My cute little model.



Adorable little Uggs...they make me smile.
Though not as much as the little girl who is wearing them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say buy the uggs for yourself. Mommies need new fuzzy boots too :)

abruscia said...

Even if I already have two pair? :)