Yes, I am slacking again. It seems to be the story of my life lately. Mrrr. Took this photo this morning at 25 weeks 2 days :) Feeling okay for the most part. Taking lots of road trips and the long weekends are starting to wear on me. I'm looking forward to the month of August and having NO travel plans. Feel free to come and visit us!
Belly: No more sucking it in, Miss. Avery Quinn, yes, this will be baby girl's name, is making her presence known.
Belly Button: Still in :)
Stretch Marks: Nope
Weight Gain: 10 lbs, oh man we are in the double digits.
Boy or Girl: GIRL, GIRL, GIRL! I am so excited that Madeline is going to have a little sister. Beyond thrilled doesn't even touch my level of happiness!
Feeling: Pregnant. That's what I tell everyone when they ask me. ha. Unfortunately, my morning/all day sickness is making a pretty good come back. No fair.
Cravings: Still eating the fruit, but now I'm wanting Diet Coke every now and then, which is odd, b/c i rarely drank soda before. I'm starting to be able to enjoy coffee again, though I look forward to the day when it REALLY tastes good again.
Sleep: Up at least 3 times at night. Awesome.
Energy: Energy is okay, like I said, the long weekends are taking a toll.
Baby: Miss. Avery is very active in the afternoon, around 4 p.m. and at night around 9 and 10 p.m., which worries me. We are NOT night people. In fact last night I was in bed asleep by 9 p.m., and I was so excited about that. Ha.
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







2 comments:
Love it! What a beautiful name. We can't wait for Miss Avery to come into the world.
Love her name!!! You look awesome!
Post a Comment