Here we are at 37 Weeks :) We are now in the all clear for baby girl to arrive any time she wants...no more medication needed to stop any contractions. Yeah! I'm feeling okay for the most part, pretty much over this whole being pregnant thing and ready to hold my baby girl. Though I do hope that Miss. Avery stays put until November. We have a big birthday for my big girl on Thursday. Yes, Madeline will be turning 3! What you say? Yes, hard to believe that my baby is going to be three, and every day I love her even more. She's the best thing I've ever done, no bones about it. I love being a mommy to that sweet little girl, and I cannot wait to become a mommy for the second time when Avery arrives. Twice the kisses, twice the hugs, twice the smiles, twice the sweetness, twice the love. Cannot, cannot, cannot wait. :) And now that I've rambled on into a tangent, here are my stats...
Belly: Big and bigger! I think I'm definitely bigger than I was with Madeline at this point? Feel free to share opinions.
Belly Button: Half in half out, and yes, noticeable in some shirts.
Stretch Marks: Nope, hoping to make it through with out any!
Weight Gain: 22-23lbs. it's fluctuating day-by-day between those two numbers, but I'm waiting for a jump, because I am not really watching what I am eating :/
Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn.(I know you'll be just perfect if you arrive now, but mommy is asking for at least one more week. Pleeeeeaaassseee?)
Feeling: Ready-In one week. ha.
Cravings: Nothing in particular, just very thirsty. Though I did find peppermint stick ice cream in the store the other day, might be my new addiction. Uh oh!
Sleep:Yes, I get to do this sometimes...you get my drift.
Energy: Energy is pretty good for most of the day, but starts to decline immensely in the late afternoon.
Baby: Baby girl is around 6-8lbs and the size of a watermelon! Yikes!
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment