Yes, we had multiple appointments today. First up this morning was my 36 week appointment for Avery. I am happy to report that we are both healthy and happy. I'm measuring right on time, blood pressure is good, no progress (meaning I'm still around 3 cm and 80% effaced), and I even got an ultrasound to confirm that Avery is head down. We also got to confirm that it is definitely a girl, again. I never had an ultrasound this late with Madeline, but Dr. Cherry said that they have been having enough deliveries that they thought were head down and upon delivery were not to make her want to check. So I got another peak at Miss. Avery.
Madeline had her 3 year wellness visit to the doctor's as well. She is a happy and healthy child, 27 lbs (18th percentile for weight), and 36.5 inches for height (36th% percentile.). The doctor took a look at her nose, belly and ears and unfortunately told us that Madeline has an ear infection. I can't say that I'm surprised with the coughing and yucky nose that has been going on. So we headed to the pharmacy to pick up some Amoxicillan. Hopefully we will get rid of this bug once and for all. She also got her flu shot(nose mist), now if only I can remember to ask for mine at one of my appointments we would be set!
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







2 comments:
Excellent reports. Looks like with Avery and Madeline's bdays being close together you will be able to take them both at the same time for their annual wellness appointments!
Oh and GET YOUR FLU SHOT. Will be harder to do once you have a newborn constantly attached to you.
Post a Comment