Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gettin' Crafty

I've discovered quite a few new blogs that I am in love with lately, and many of those have inspired me to get my craft on. Ha. No really, there have been a lot of things I've wanted to get or do, but haven't had the money or wanted to spend the money. One of those things is fabric flowers. They are so adorable and incredibly easy to make, so this weekend I gave it a go...

Project number one: New hair clips for Madeline, I'll be doing these in headbands too!  So cute and easy! Plus Madeline really liked helping me with it.




Project two: Fabric flower bloom neckalce. I've seen these in stores before and they cost about $20 or more. I made this one for about $3. We then made another one to send to Aunt Sarah. :)



Project three: Fabric rosette flowers. I looooove this! These sell for at least $17 on Etsy. I'll be making these as hair pieces for Madeline too!


I would have to say that these projects are a success!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

This is awesome! I love the crafts and I love that I get something out of it!

Maureen Gribble said...

I LOVE the white necklace, where did you find the "how to" for that?