Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Third Birthday Madeline Grace!

Three years ago today, at this very moment, labor with my Madeline was starting, though I really had no idea until around noon. We headed into the hospital around 3:30 p.m. and she arrived at 8:01 p.m. on Monday, October 27th, a healthy 7lb 5.5 oz, 19.5 in. beautiful little girl, and she stole my heart from that moment, daddy's too I am sure. I had no idea then just how much this little lady would change my life. Every smile, kiss, tear or new milestone that we reach together is a moment that I never knew would be so incredibly amazing. I rush to get her from daycare and when I see that smile, everything is better. Granted we do have our moments of tantrums and tears, but I'll take those any day over a day with out my Madeline.

So Madeline, from "the first time I ever saw your face," I fell in love with you. I cannot wait to see what these next few years bring.

Sleepy Newborn Madeline.


Momma and Madeline getting ready to head home from the Hospital.


Sleepy Madeline and Daddy on Christmas morning. Still one of my favorites.


Happy Six Months!


Toothy grin for her one-year photo shoot.



Chubby beach legs at one-and-a-half.


A big two-year-old and all dressed up.


My beautiful girl today. Happy 3rd Birthday Madeline!

1 comment:

Momma T-Rex said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!