Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's Up Girlfriend?

Have I mentioned the web site ETSY yet?!?!? My friend at work, Anne, actually introduced me to it a long time ago, and since Maddie came around I am constantly finding new and cute things on there. It's a site for people to post homemade items that they make to sell. Things from Cookies to Clothing, and everything is totally affordable, much more so than a lot of the chic stores. My most recent purchase is this little newsboy cap. I contacted the seller and told her what colors, and the size I needed it in. About 1 week and $10 later, I got this totally adorable hat in the mail. For this price, I might be ordering a second one in the fall!

Anyway, I put it on for Maddie to model for Brad, and the first comment out of his mouth was "What's up Girlfriend?" Hence the name of the post.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Etsy! I get flatware off of there all the time (random, i know). That hat is adorable. Can't wait to meet and gush over Maddie this weekend!

abruscia said...

It's amazing the things you can get from that site! I am on it almost every day...addicted!

We can't wait to see you too! YAY!

sbruscia said...

love the new hat. do you think her eyes are starting to change? I think they are starting to turn a little brown

abruscia said...

I don't know? They've been like this for quite a while now. They do seem like they are turning brown though, don't they?

Heather said...

I LOVE this hat! I'm going to have to get Cora one!

abruscia said...

Cora would be totally adorable in this hat too! They'll be twins...and why shouldn't they be, they both have the same middle name. :)