Monday, April 19, 2010

Bath in the Big Girl tub!

On Saturday morning, Madeline was in desperate need of a bath. Brad and I had an evening out to ourselves, so we skipped the bath for her on Friday night. So, to mix it up a bit, I decided to give her a bath in our big tub! Unfortunately, she is still too tiny to fill the water level up to the jets, so we couldn't turn them on. None-the-less I think she had fun. We even got to break out the new robe Grandma Ayres bought her last year! It finally fits, and it's too cute!










5 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE that first picture! (love them all, actually!) She's such a cutie pie ~ I hope to meet her sometime in the near future. :) Keep taking such great pics.

abruscia said...

Thanks Jenn! As you know, it's hard to put the camera down. Ha! And yes, we must get Cutie Pie Owen and Miss. Madeline together someday soon!

sbruscia said...

I think I should join in as well when Owen and Madeline meet! They are both too cute -- and getting so big.

abruscia said...

Could not agree more! BTW, Aunt Sarah, I need you to watch Madeline Sat. 8th when we are home for Emily's Christening...I have Bridget's Shower at 1 p.m. PLEASE?

sbruscia said...

I'm all over it. Consider it done.