Today we had the Easter Party at the club! Madeline had a blast, and even found one egg on the hunt! She definitely knows what she is doing, but a lot of the big kids found most of the eggs first. No matter, she was please with the one egg she found and the other egg another little girl gave her. I am sure she'll have a blast when the Easter Bunny hides them at our house tomorrow!
First Madeline and daddy made a bunny craft.



Look Dad! I found one!!!!!

Gotta put it in my bag :)

Meeting the "Easter Bunny," somehow this bunny looks curiously like Buggs Bunny...think they are cousins?


Exploring the putting green.


Had to get a close up of these cute little toes.
2 comments:
OMG! Those gold sandals are adorable! She looks like she had a great time and wasn't scared of the Easter bunny! Happy Easter! :)
Glad Miss Maddie had fun on her first Easter egg hunt. I know that the Easter (bugg's cousin) will bring her lots of cool stuff!
Post a Comment