A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Monday, April 12, 2010
Madeline's First Gymnastics Meet
This weekend, Aunt Sarah and Grandma came up for a visit. It was a great weekend, and fabulous to see everyone. Madeline's favorite part of the visit was going to her first gymnastics meet. And who better to do it with than a former gymnast, Aunt Sarah! It was Regionals here at PSU, and we got to watch great teams like Oklahoma, LSU, and Penn State, just to name a few. Madeline had a great time, and made it through about an hour and a half of the meet. IT was almost bedtime, and it was about 100 degrees inside Rec. Hall, so Madeline and Daddy said goodbye. Thanks for visiting! We can't wait to do it again!
Madeline and Daddy watching the meet!
For a few minutes, Madeline sat and intently watched the meet. Sometimes she would get really excited when she heard the crown clap, and yell and clap too! Other times she would hear the music to the floor routine and do her own little two-step.
Me and Madeline, Oh well, we tried.
Madeline and Aunt Sarah.
Madeline trying on Aunt Sarah's glasses = FUN!
It was so hot in Rec Hall we stripped her down to her onsie! Check out those rosey cheeks.
yeah! But OMG -- look at my gut in my picture w/ Maddie. I swear I am absolutely not pregnant but I look like I have a gut. GASP! I knew things were getting bad but this is ridiculous. (and that's right --- I called myself out in the comments section).
Not so much. But thanks for letting me invite myself up. I had a great time. I look forward to seeing you again soon and playing doggie with Maddie next time I see her!
3 comments:
yeah! But OMG -- look at my gut in my picture w/ Maddie. I swear I am absolutely not pregnant but I look like I have a gut. GASP! I knew things were getting bad but this is ridiculous. (and that's right --- I called myself out in the comments section).
You are Ridiculous! RI-DICU-LOUS!
Not so much. But thanks for letting me invite myself up. I had a great time. I look forward to seeing you again soon and playing doggie with Maddie next time I see her!
Post a Comment