A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Friday, April 2, 2010
Vintage Easter
I found this photo in my baby book when I was looking for the bottle photo below. In honor of the season I figured it would be a good post. This was probably when I was about a year old, if that, and also probably right before Sarah or Timmy was about to come and shove me to the ground. Ahhhh sibling love.
I was showing you the peeps... not pushing you to the ground. Geez! From now on I will not share my peeps with you. In fact last night I had 2 peeps all to myself!
Alright, Alright, but really I don't think I could eat peeps yet...I think you were planning a good shove. I kid, I kid. And I didn't think you liked PEEPs anymore?!?!
Oh and I love that coffee table too, I wish I had one like it for my house.
6 comments:
I was showing you the peeps... not pushing you to the ground. Geez! From now on I will not share my peeps with you. In fact last night I had 2 peeps all to myself!
Also -- the infamous coffee table has made an appearance in this picture! Helping baby Amanda stand/ learn to walk.
Alright, Alright, but really I don't think I could eat peeps yet...I think you were planning a good shove. I kid, I kid. And I didn't think you liked PEEPs anymore?!?!
Oh and I love that coffee table too, I wish I had one like it for my house.
Rumor about me not likeing peeps. Not sure where that came from. Mark doesn't eat them but that goes along with his "creamy white substances" rule.
Good to know! I am so glad I can include you in our exclusive club! Ha.
Peeps Rule and you know it! Can't wait for the Easter Bunny to bring Emily peeps!
Post a Comment