Dyeing eggs...
Preparing the Easter Basket, full with books, toys (courtesy of Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark, and a new backpack!)
On Sunday morning Madeline woke up bright and early! It only took her a few minutes to find her basket.
Then she found more gifts from Grandma Ayres!
And decided to walk around the house with her two new dresses. I think she really liked them!
After all of the initial excitement, we got dressed for brunch. Madeline wore one of my old Easter Dresses. It fit her perfectly, and she got so many compliments on her pretty dress :)

I had to take a few shots of her in the dress...okay A LOT.


Easter Egg hunt! Madeline was a pro!



Madeline and her best friend even went looking in the pine tree! Sorry, none there!

LOOK DADDA! I found one!

Mommy and her baby girl.
Then we changed into something a bit more comfortable and played outside.
And of course she had to wear her new back pack for a while...notice the play bottle of ketchup in the side pocket.







3 comments:
Great pictures. Wish we could have enjoyed the day with you. Also -- I have to ask, did Maddie put the ketchup bottle in the backpack or did you?
We wish you were here too :( As for the Ketchup, you'll just have to ask her when you get here on Friday! YAY!
Can I just say that I have the cutest niece ever!!!!!!!!!! I just love the dress on her. Looks adorable. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you in May.
Post a Comment