Monday, October 31, 2011

38 Weeks

Yes, today marks 38 weeks. I'm feeling pretty good, and as long as Miss. Avery holds out for the rest of today, she may come whenever she likes starting at 12:01 a.m. November 1st. Ha. Having some decent contractions, but so far nothing to get too worked up about. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we'll see what they have to say and will report back.

Belly: Just look at that photo...

Belly Button: Half in half out, and yes, noticeable in some shirts.

Stretch Marks: None yet, hoping to make it another 2 weeks with out it.

Weight Gain: I was up to about 25 lbs the other day, but when I got on the scale this morning, I was back down to 23...I'm sure I'll get to 25 though.

Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. Another 10 hours or so and you may come whenever you like :)

Feeling: Ready!

Cravings: Very thirsty.

Sleep:Yes, I get to do this sometimes...you get my drift.

Energy: Energy is pretty good for most of the day, but starts to decline immensely in the late afternoon.


Baby: Baby girl is around 6-8lbs and the size of a watermelon! Yikes!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love all your new updates. You look awesome - all belly. Maybe Miss. Avery will make her grand entrance today on 1/1/11!!! :) Wishing you a quick and easy labor. Can't wait to see pics of your new addition.