Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New York Kind of Weekend

This past weekend we made the trip into NYC for Hope's Baby shower! Mr. Cash got lots of goodies, and we are all bursting at the seams waiting for him to arrive :) We got into Jersey City on Friday afternoon and met up with our gracious hosts, Greg, Tina and Miss. Ellie! The girls had a blast playing together all weekend. We even got to see Tina and Greg's new house, which I didn't take any photos :( But it is truly an amazing house, and I cannot wait to see what they do with it!

The girls played hard, danced, and then had a race up the stairs to the bath!


Bath time!


Miss. Ellie was kind enough to share her chair with Madeline, they even switched sippy cups. Ha!


Later we went down to the park, you could even see the big city across the water!


Ellie modeled her new sunglasses from Madeline.


Cityscape!




Madeline used daddy's ears as handlebars.


Hope's baby shower! The cute clothing line of outfits from Mrs. Foust!



Hope and her bestests from the college years. Thanks again for being such great hosts and planners ladies!


And I leave you with a video of Madeline and Ellie getting down on Friday night. Quite entertaining. :)

1 comment:

sbruscia said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I'm sure Ellie and Maddie are looking forward to Cash's arrival!