A look into our daily life with Madeline and Avery
Friday, April 16, 2010
A Trip to the Park
Minus a few showers here and there, today has turned out to be a gorgeous Friday! And what better way to enjoy it than a trip to the park? Madeline has been begging me to take her to the park, okay, not really, but I really wanted to get out, so we packed up and headed into Boalsburg. I figured I would take Madeline back to the old stomping ground where Brad and I used to live. We enjoyed a good 45 minutes exploring the park, went on a little walk around town, stopped in NV to see Ginny, and even stopped to grab a Cheeseburger happy meal for lunch! Which Madeline devoured once we got home. Yay! This means she won't eat dinner. Oh well.
First stop, swings.
Gorgeous trees in bloom.
Discovering the rock wall.
Next stop was to check out some of the water life in the park!
And then Madeline tried to feed mommy her flower...yummy?
We had many trips up and down the ramp to the "dock."
Park benches...
And last, but certainly not least, Madeline played in the soccer goals, which I am sure will make Daddy proud. :)
1 comment:
Looks like you girls had a great Friday!! She is adorable while doing ANYTHING!
Post a Comment