I just read your post about your trip to L&D! I'm glad she decided to stay in your tummy a little longer. You look great ~ those last 5 weeks fly! She'll be here before you know it. Sleep as much as you can now!!! :)
Thanks Jenn. Still having contractions, or what I think are contractions, and I can't stand this medicine...It's horrible. But so far so good, and no baby. Owen is adorable, can't wait for everyone's babies to meet at Sarah's wedding in Jan!
3 comments:
woo hoo! Cannot wait to meet Madeline. The end is in sight -- hang in there.
I just read your post about your trip to L&D! I'm glad she decided to stay in your tummy a little longer. You look great ~ those last 5 weeks fly! She'll be here before you know it. Sleep as much as you can now!!! :)
Thanks Jenn. Still having contractions, or what I think are contractions, and I can't stand this medicine...It's horrible. But so far so good, and no baby. Owen is adorable, can't wait for everyone's babies to meet at Sarah's wedding in Jan!
Post a Comment