Friday, October 31, 2008

Good Morning!

Madeline was a trooper last night! She slept beautifully! We fed and were in bed by 12 p.m., and she was asleep in her crib until about 3:30 a.m. when it was time for another feeding and diaper change. Back to bed around 4 a.m., and she didn't wake up again until 9 a.m. I feel like $1 million bucks!

We are headed to our first visit to the pediatrician today, unfortunately it's not with Uncle Chet, as he is far-far away in Hershey. So we'll be back with updates later, in the mean time Madeline asked that I post some new photos she posed for this morning. Enjoy!


Love this one!


Deep thoughts, by Madeline Grace...She's trying to figure out what outfit to wear!


Content on my changing pad...she's usually screaming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've been sitting here in my office reading the birth story, and crying like a baby!!!! So amazing. I can't wait to meet her. Devon is so excited to meet her little buddy, and teach her all the naughty things she's learned in the past year. :) We'll have to wait until we're both 100% feeling better though. Congrats to you both!!!!
Love,
Lesley