Aunt Hope is already starting in on dance lessons for when Miss."M" arrives! I got home from work yesterday and in the mail was this cute onesie/tutu from Aunt Hope. She always said she was going to be the person to buy my little girl her first tutu, and she didn't disappoint! This is the cutest thing ever! This cute purple tutu/onesie has her name spelled on it in pink crystals, and to top it all off the "a" even has a crown above it. Too cute!
Thank you so much for our adorable gift Aunt Hope! As soon as Madeline is big enough to wear it, we'll be taking pictures and sending them out!
...and plié and relevé...I can just see it now!


5 comments:
YES! So glad it got there. I can't wait to meet the little ballerina.
Oh my gosh Hope, I totally love it. You made my week, well probably my month! It's so cute and so thoughtful of you to get. Love, love, love it!
So cute. But Madeline still has potential to be a gymnast. I spent much of my earlier years in a purple tutu and it didn't stick. You and Brad combined --probably made the perfect little gymnast.
That is the cutest onesie I've ever seen!!! How fun!
V. True Sarah - You did spend many years hanging upside down on a jungle gym in a purple tutu...I'll have to keep that in mind. Go figure that you became the gymnast and I became the dancer?
Post a Comment