Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Love my Husband

The other day Brad and I stopped by our friend's store, Brad wanted a new pair of jeans, and it was such a gorgeous day, I decided to tag along. Of course he got an awesome pair of jeans...all the while I am sitting there, big as a house, thinking of when I will be able to wear these "normal" clothes again. I've been talking about my plan to get a new pair of jeans once I have Miss. M, and once I shed the baby weight for sometime now...just one of my many things planned.

So, the other day, Brad got home from picking up his pants from being hemmed and he walked in the door with two gorgeously wrapped gifts....for me!?!?! Gifts from our friend's store (Envy)! At first I am thinking, but I can't wear anything from there...Sigh. Then, I open the gifts. My wonderful husband got me a gift certificate to buy myself a new pair of jeans post-baby, and an awesome pajama set for me to wear after I have the baby as well. I absolutely love the PJs, (new Ed Hardy wear), and I can't wait until I can go shopping for my jeans.

I have one of the most thoughtful husbands in the world. Thanks baby...I love everything!

No comments: