Monday, October 6, 2008

Wine and Cheese please!

...Well maybe not the wine, at least not for me. This weekend was a bit crazy, starting with the visit to the hospital on Thursday night, and then our child birth classes on Saturday, and many unfinished tasks we had yet to complete. We were supposed to have our second day of child birth classes on Sunday, but the class was so bad, Brad and I couldn't bare going back—seriously, it was that bad. So, Brad and I woke up on Sunday, nice and early and headed out to run a few errands. While we were out we picked out some great cheese and crackers. It was such a gorgeous fall day that we decided to have wine and cheese day on our patio. The weather was a crisp 50 degrees or so, just enough chill and sunshine to allow us to get comfy in our sweats, turn the chimnea on and bundle up under a blanket.

We spent most of the afternoon enjoying our great cheeses, (wine for Brad and hot apple cider for me), our puppies, and the great weather. So much better than child preparation classes, wouldn't you say?


Our nice little set up out back.
My beverage of choice.
Hanna cozying up by the fire.

Happy Sadie.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Your deck setup is so nice! Can you come to our place and decorate an outdoor room for us? :) Looks so cozy!

abruscia said...

I would love to! Just say when and I'll be there....give or take a few weeks/months. HA!