Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall is Definitely Here

The leaves on the trees have all changed to their gorgeous colors of burnt reds, bright yellows and warm oranges, and the temperature this morning was a brisk 30 degrees! AH! I can't believe it was 30 degrees when I woke up this morning!?!? Granted I didn't wake up until 6:45 a.m. so I am sure it was well below 30 degrees earlier. But there was plenty of frost on the grass, or pumpkin if you want to be festive, and Ms. Hanna has already been sporting her favorite sweater!

I love the fall, it's my favorite time of year, well that and then Christmas. Anyone who knows me or my family, knows that we are nuts when it comes to the holidays. Not that we go crazy, but we just really, REALLY enjoy them. A. Sarah and U. Mark even have a countdown to when they can officially start listening to the holiday music! LOL! This year will be especially fun once Miss. M arrives. I can only imagine the chaos.

Anyway, all is well with Brad and I. We had a great Friday night with some friends over, everyone hung out outside on our patio and enjoyed the cooler temps., which were pretty nice thanks to our chimnea, our patio heater, and a couple of warm blankets. We also found out that our friends are also expecting a little one! YAY, the more babies the merrier!

On Saturday, we watched Penn State finally defeat Michigan, after 9 years of losing to them, and it was FAN-TAS-TIC!!! Let's hope they can rally again this coming weekend against the Ohio State Buckeyes...Blagh. It's an 8 p.m. game in Buckeye land, so tune in! We're hoping for National Champions! Let's Go P-S-U!

No comments: