Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Weeks!

30 weeks! We are finally into the 30s! Technically 7.5 months, only 2.5 to go. Months sounds a lot longer though, so I think we'll stick to weeks, about 10 weeks or so to go! Feeling okay, my back is constantly on fire, and I think I'm finally feeling some little hiccups from baby girl, though not quite as strong as they were with Madeline.


Belly: It's there, constantly running into things with it.

Belly Button: Still in.


Stretch Marks: Nope

Weight Gain: 15 lbs, though after this holiday weekend, it might be a lot more.

Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)

Feeling: Tired. But for the most part pretty good. 

Cravings: Mint Iced tea.


Sleep: If I don't take something to help me sleep, I am honestly up every hour. Every hour!!!!! (same as last week)


Energy: Slowing down on everything, might be skipping the gym and sticking to walking. After just 30 minutes of walking with Hanna, my lower back hurts a decent amount. We'll see, I'm sure I'll change my mind.

Baby: We get to see how baby girl is doing this week at our appointment. So far all of my books say she is around 3lbs. and 18 inches long. We're a butternut squash this week. Just in time for fall. :)

No comments: