Last time I'll be fitting into this pre-pregnancy shirt...I think I almost popped a button wearing it!
Belly: Constantly running into things with it or closing doors on it. Though it's proving a great resting spot for my kindle or magazine while reading :) Plus Madeline apparently really enjoys using it!
Belly Button: Half in half out, though not quite so noticeable in clothing
Stretch Marks: Not yet!
Weight Gain: I think 20lbs? :/
Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)
Feeling: My back is always in so much pain it's unbelievable.
Cravings: Cottage cheese with strawberries and cinnamon. Apples/fruit.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty okay.
Energy: Holding steady, not exhausted, but with the tiresome and achy back, it makes it difficult to muster any extra energy.
Baby: Baby girl is a little over 4lbs, and getting lower and lower. I guess that's good? Ha.







3 comments:
Look how freakin cute you look! Adorable!
Very kind of you, me and my pointy bump appreciate it. Though I feel as far from cute as possible. Can it be November now please?
Lookin' good!! This blog made my day today. So fun to catch up with you and Maddie...even though it's only through pictures. Maybe we'll get to meet Avery over Christmas when we're back in PA!! xoxo
Post a Comment