Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First official day of PreSchool!

Where did this big kid come from? It seems like just the other day I was heading back to work after maternity leave, and dropping my 12 week-old baby girl off at daycare seemed impossible. Today, I dropped my almost three-year-old off at PRESCHOOL! Are you kidding me? I took her into her new room, showed her where her locker was, she then sat down at a table with toys, gave me a kiss and that was that. Wow. Just a few months ago she would cry in the toddler room when I left in the mornings. And now, it's a kiss and goodbye. Pretty soon I won't even be getting a kiss. While it does make me proud and happy that she is able to go into these things with such confidence, it makes me a little sad every time one of these new milestones is reached so easily and a little bit of mommy is left behind. I'm a big sap.

Silly girl eating breakfast before school.


Annnd of course being silly...




Official school photo(s) on the front porch!



Laughing at daddy.


Be still my heart. I love her so.


Baby girl and momma.

No comments: