Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Ready

Vent: I know I am only 31 weeks and Miss. Avery is no where near ready to come, but I am ready. No, the nursery isn't 100% ready, the chair isn't here yet, we don't have her monitor and we have yet to pick out a new double stroller. But, I am ready. I am incredibly uncomfortable and to top it all off, now I am sick. I don't know if it's allergies, or if it's a cold, but I'm miserable. I can't sleep, I can't eat and all I want is for it to be November and for this little girl to be here already. *Sigh* It's one of those days you feel so awful you could just cry. I know I'll feel better soon, but in the mean time...I'll just keep my head up and thinking about the day I will finally get to meet my new baby girl.

                              ~thanks for listening ;)

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

Hang in there! The end is within in sight. Avery needs to cook just a little longer. We will be up this weekend to take care of you.

Hope said...

Oh no! Feel better soon and once you are feeling functional again you should treat yourself to a whole lot of chocolate, massages, and laziness. That always makes me feel better :)