Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sprinkle!!!

This past weekend, me and both of my girls were "sprinkled" and spoiled with love from our family. My mom and sisters, along with Brad's mom, drove all the way to State College on Saturday to spend some time with me. Since I already had a shower for Madeline, this little "Sprinkle" was perfect!

We started out the day with a trip to Target for Madeline to show Grammy what she wanted for her birthday, instead Grammy Howe spoiled Madeline with gifts (love those grandma's), lunch was up next at Madeline's favorite spot, Chic-Fil-A, where she literally squeeled with delight when we pulled in. Ha! After baby girl went down for a nap, Debbie (Grammy Howe), and I headed to the Spa where we met my mom and my sisters. It was so amazing. We did a few treatments and opened one too many gifts. After we stopped at home for a quick freshen up, and a chance for Grammy Ayres to give Madeline a few gifs as well...a new princess book and two new princess nightgowns. Madeline LOVED them as well! After we headed for a great dinner at Cozi Thai and ended with an amazing Cake that our friend Evan made. Sarah drove it all the way up from Richmond. Thank you so much Evan!! We are still eating the cake and the yummy cake balls!

I was incredibly spoiled and both of my girls were incredibly spoiled this weekend and I cannot thank my family enough. It really meant a lot. I didn't take any photos except for a few on my phone. So once I get them I'll post more.


The gorgeous cake! So beautiful and yummy!



My gorgeous flowers! Fresh flowers are a favorite of mine, but I never buy them, and these are so beautiful! So spoiled and so lucky!

No comments: