Yesterday the only meltdown we had concerning tap class, was when we weren't allowed to wear our tap shoes around the house. I can deal with that one. I was little once and wanted to wear tap shoes 24/7. We headed to dance and Madeline couldn't be more excited. We have tap with her friends Cora and Reagan, an added bonus. Madeline couldn't wait! She was one of the first ones in the room and one of the first out with a HUGE smile on her face. Excellent!!! She cannot wait to go back. We celebrated the evening with a filling dinner at Olive Garden. Yummm.
Reagan, Cora and Madeline waiting for class to start.
And I might add that this photo catches all three of their personalities perfect!
Regan is eating/chatting, Cora is assessing you, and Madeline is about to go bouncing off the walls. Ha!
And here we are almost bouncing off the walls, we chose the floor instead.
Lining up for bar work.
Time to tap in a circle!
Happy little girl racing to show off her new sticker! Yeah!







No comments:
Post a Comment