Wednesday, September 21, 2011

32 Weeks and Doctor's Appointment

Today I had my 32 week doctor's appointment. Things are still looking great; my blood pressure was 100/70, baby's heart rate was in the 130s, no swelling, measuring right on time and no weight gain this week (I doubt that will hold still). I'm feeling much better than last week's post. Most of my cold is gone, no more medicine necessary and I'm finally (knock on wood), able to sleep well again. Let's hope this continues through the next 50+ days.

Belly: Getting bigger every day, it's hard to stand up and roll over. It makes me even more motivated to get back in shape after baby arrives. How do those big people live like this? I'm miserable!!!

Belly Button: Half in half out, though not quite so noticeable in clothing


Stretch Marks: Not yet!

Weight Gain: 18 lbs

Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)

Feeling: Physically exhausted. 

Cravings: Cottage cheese with strawberries and cinnamon. I'm eating this stuff daily, some times twice a day. The fruit craving is coming on strong again.


Sleep: Sleeping pretty well these days and enjoying it!


Energy: Holding steady, not exhausted, but with the tiresome and achy back, it makes it difficult to muster any extra energy.

Baby: Baby girl is around 4lbs and is the size of a honeydew :)

No comments: