31 Weeks, 2 Days and sick. Mrrrrr. As you probably read in my post below, I'm not feeling the best. Definitely feeling better than yesterday, but no where near 100%, probably closer to 60%. I'm not sure if it's a cold or if it's allergies, but my eyes burn, my throat hurts, and I've got a ton of congestion in my chest. Which for me, means coughing, lucky me, lucky Brad. :/ Anyway, one of the teachers at pre-school yesterday told me that it looks like Miss. Avery dropped. She hasn't seen me in a few weeks, so it sounds like a solid opinion. It would make sense why my pelvis was on fire this past Saturday evening. Yikes! What do you think?
Belly: It's there, and it's tired...all of the long practice contractions are becoming tiresome!
Belly Button: Half in half out, though not quite so noticeable in clothing
Stretch Marks: Not yet!
Weight Gain: 17 lbs, hoping that it starts to slow down a bit! Though I doubt that will happen.
Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)
Feeling: Tired, this week my whole body feels like jello.
Cravings: Mint Iced tea.
Sleep: Sleeping okay, though not as great as if I wasn't sick.
Energy: This week, non-existent.
Baby: Avery should be around 4lbs this week and the size of a head of lettuce! WOW! She's constantly moving about at all times of the day, and likes to poke me in my ribs, always on the right side. Wonder if she's trying to tell me to layoff the sweets!?
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment