Today I had my 37 Week appointment. I have to say, it was pretty uneventful, which is fine by me. Everything is still looking great! I am still measuring on time, blood pressure, and baby's heart rate is all good, however I have made no progress. I am not really too disappointed, because I fully expect to go to at least full-term if not past that. So I wasn't expecting any progress.
I do however feel like crap today. Horrible cramps and stabbing back pains all the way from my lower back on up. Ahhhh the final weeks of pregnancy, or as the doctor I saw today said "the pregnancy glow is gone." Yeah, thanks buddy....seriously I don't think there ever was a "pregnancy glow" to this whole thing....well maybe the baby will luck out and have the glow....blagh.
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







2 comments:
Hang in there! You're so close! I know what you mean about being so uncomfortable at the end. But soon your baby girl will be in your arms and even though then you'll have the pain from the delivery ~ it won't be that bad because she'll be here! :)
You are too sweet. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I know it'll be here sooner than I think, I just wish sooner was now! Ha!
Post a Comment