I was on my blog this morning, and I decided to look at some of my old belly photos. Boy was that a mistake. Even at almost 12 weeks I still had a nice toned stomach and tight butt, and to think that I thought I could stand to tone up even more. Blagh. What was I thinking? So, I decided to do a nice comparison of my 12 week belly and my 35 week belly. My-oh-my how things have changed, and I still have 4 weeks or so to go. Craziness!!!!
12 Week Belly and 35 Week Belly.
3 comments:
That belly is all Madeline and the butt, well I wish mine looked like yours at 8 months pregnant. Now I'm off to do squats.
You crack me up Hope! I love you :)
Your 8 month belly looks the same as my belly after I eat a big bowl of pasta. ;) You look great..
Post a Comment