26 weeks and 3 days to be specific. Dressed up and headed into work at Atlas for the day. And I think it's safe to say that I have "popped," and by that I mean, there is no way around my large belly. Definitely looking very pregnant and feeling it. There are moments when I feel as though my stomach can stretch no more. Ugh. Is it November yet?
Belly: Large and uncomfortable. Though we are down to less than 100 days to go. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Belly Button: Still in, though I think it's trying to peak out a bit.
Stretch Marks: Not yet, knock on wood!
Weight Gain: 10 lbs and gaining I am sure.
Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)
Feeling: Uncomfortable. My back is constantly burning, especially by the end of the day. :( I am constantly leaning over on the counter when I cook or clean. Brad calls it my sexy pregnant lady pose, he's kidding I know, but I feel for him (and me too), I'm not the gal I used to be :/
Cravings: Still eating the nectarines a lot, and now that my morning sickness is back with a vengeance so is the mint iced tea. Yup, back on the Zofran daily now. Really not fair.
Sleep: What is sleep? And I know it's only going to get worse.
Energy: Energy is bounding back now that we aren't traveling as much, but still ready for bed at 9 p.m. Ha.
Baby: Our little lady might turn out to be a soccer player too! At over 2lbs now, she is wiggling around like a crazy girl! I'm not kidding, I don't remember Madeline ever having movements like this girl. Our next appointment is on the 24th and then we move into appointments every two weeks. WOW!
Last day of summer...
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment