Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I scream, you scream we all scream for...

...ICE CREAM! Last week Madeline had her first trip to the ice-cream truck! It was just after dinner and bath, and in true Madeline fashion she was already asking for a snack. Daddy heard the ice-cream truck and decided to run out and try to grab it. Daddy carried Madeline to the truck and picked out her very own Sponge Bob Popsicle. Success!

Daddy and Madeline at the truck.


Yay!!!


Time to dig in...

...loving it.


What we were left with. Madeline hasn't really ever been big on ice-cream, and this was no different. But it was the experience that mattered :)  
By the way, did I mention that this popsicle had black gumballs for eyes? BLACK? As in so black they stained my fingers? I would like to hurt the maker of this popsicle just for that. C'mon now people. Common sense here please!


1 comment:

Momma T-Rex said...

So cute!

I fear we may have to break down and let Ellie in on the secret soon about what the truck is and why it drives down the street playing music. Maybe an end of summer treat.

Hope you're feeling great!