Tuesday, August 30, 2011

cOOkies

Okay friends and family, and YOU know who I am talking to :) Madeline's school is doing a fundraiser to help raise money for education materials. So, we are selling cOOkies!!! It's actually a pretty good deal, you get a box of 48 pre-portioned chunks of cookie dough, so you can make as little or as many as you want. You can keep them in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks or in the freezer for up to one year. Each box sells for $15 each. They are asking us to sell 15 boxes per child. Yikes! So I need your help. E-mail me or comment below if you would like to buy any of the flavors below (click on the photo to see them larger). As for family, I'll be seeing you all in November when Avery arrives, so no excuses. I kid, I kid. I know I'll be in for at least two boxes, so that leaves me with 13 left to sell.

C'mon, you know you want some :) Oh, and our orders and money are due by Sept. 23.



No comments: