Monday, August 22, 2011

28 Weeks

Hello third trimester! Yay! We're finally in the final trimester, and less than 85 days to go! Woohoo!!!!!! I'm ready for this whole trimester to fly by, let's hope that it does! For the most part we are ready. Avery's room is coming together great (photos to come soon), the crib is together, we finally found bedding, curtains are up, and the clothing is out and ready to be washed. Whew! A few small things left to do and we're as ready as we will ever be.


Belly: Uncomfortable, and growing by the day.

Belly Button: Still in, but I have a feeling it might pop with this pregnancy. We'll see


Stretch Marks: Nope

Weight Gain: 14 lbs., yeah looks like we took a big jump from last week to this week. Yikes!

Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)

Feeling: Uncomfortable. Lot's of back burning and lots of contractions, some painful, some not, but definitely more than the average 4 per hour. 

Cravings: Good ole mint iced tea as always. It seems as though my appetite is diminishing a bit, at least in the past 3 days or so. Not sure if it's because I have no room, or because the nausea is taking hold again?


Sleep: Up a lot, though I did treat myself to half of a unisom twice this past week, and it was great! Though even with the unisom I was up 3 times. Oh well. Better than every hour right?

Energy: Energy is about the same. Trying to exercise 4-5 days a week, even if it is only taking Madeline and Hanna out on a 30 minute walk. Better than nothing right?

Baby: Moving around a lot, starting to keep a stead pattern, which might be Avery's routine once she grace's us in this world. According to all of my baby apps, baby is between 2 and 3 lbs and around 17 inches long :)

No comments: