Wednesday, August 17, 2011

27 Weeks

Here we are at 27 weeks and then some. I'm always late taking these photos. I've been feeling pretty good overall. Made it back into the gym this week for a spin class. Unfortunately my belly smacked the handle bars several times when we had to come out of the saddle. :( Oh well, at least I'm there right?

Belly: Large and uncomfortable. I am constantly feeling bloated or like I have a stomach ache. Tums, Pepcid and Zantac are my new best friends. This baby will probably have a ton of hair.

Belly Button: Still in, though I think it's trying to peak out a bit.

Stretch Marks: Nope

Weight Gain: 11ish lbs.

Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)

Feeling: Uncomfortable.  Same as last week: my back is constantly burning, especially by the end of the day, but now I have the wonderful stomach aches too. Yay.

Cravings: Just the iced tea.

Sleep:  Up a lot. That's all I have to say.

Energy: Energy is bounding back now that we aren't traveling as much, but still ready for bed at 9 p.m. Ha.

Baby: Moving like a busy bee! Not kidding, I had Brad feel the other night b/c she goes crazy in there!

2 comments:

sbruscia said...

You look amazing -- as always! And you are under the 100 day mark. Crazy. Avery will be here before you know it.

abruscia said...

Thanks. I don't feel so fabulous. :/