Monday, August 29, 2011

Staying busy

We were stuck inside most of the weekend because of the weather, and after already playing with our toys, taking long baths, baking cookies, watching movies etc. I was starting to run out of ideas. So yesterday Madeline and I made chocolate covered animal crackers with fall sprinkles, a little early I know, but it's what I had. Plus I love fall :) Anyway Madeline was a great helper, aside from wanting to eat all of the chocolate, she did a great job decorating the dipped cookies, and eating a lot of the sprinkles. Not surprising is it?



The supplies.



Her "cheese" face.


Hard at work.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Such a cute idea! I might have to try that with Owen given his love of chocolate. (I think these two would have a blast together at Chocolate World! You'll have to tell me the next time you're going to be in Hershey so they can have a playdate!) :)