To my surprise Madeline did excellent! I couldn't believe it! She let Dan cut her hair, just below her shoulders, blow dry her hair, and curl it all with a hot iron! Can you believe my child sat still for this?!?! She even walked out with a bag full of sweedish fish, our friends really are too kind. On a side note, her hair looks so cute now that it's all one length, why did I wait so long to do it?
Oh and we topped the evening off with a trip to Chic-fil-A, Madeline's favorite place. All in all, I would say it was a successful evening :) Love evenings like this.
Getting started!
Let the trimming begin!
Soooo serious.
Blow dry done. Time for styling!
Realizing that if she doesn't sit still, she WILL get hurt by the hot iron! Classic face.
Finished product: Hair like a princess! Thank you so much Dan!
A happy princess on her way to dinner. Love her.
(sorry this last photo was with my phone)







No comments:
Post a Comment