Monday, August 29, 2011

29 Weeks

29 Weeks: just shy of 30 weeks, 203 days down and 77 days to go. We are getting there folks :) Not much to report on my end, things have been the same as usual with me. However life outside has been a different story! The weather has been crazy; the Earthquake and the Hurricane took hold of pretty much everyone this past week. However, the earthquake only left us with a rumble shaking our dining room china, chandelier and lights, which I thought was Brad running through the house (go figure), and the Hurricane spared us most of the wind and rain. And today, we have been blessed with a gorgeous fall-like day. Not kidding, we spent 1.5 hrs at the park this morning in 75 degree weather. Amazing. I'll take these days any day of the year.


Initially took this photo, then realized you can't really "see" the baby shot.


So here is photo no. 2. Definitely baby shot :)

Belly: It's there. Ha. Forgot to mention I'm measuring right on time at my last apt. 27.5 for 28 weeks :)

Belly Button: In, in, in!


Stretch Marks: Nope

Weight Gain: Still holding steady at 14 lbs.

Boy or Girl: GIRL. Avery Quinn. :)

Feeling: Again the same, lot's of back burning and lots of contractions, some painful, some not, but definitely more than the average 4 per hour. In fact this morning at breakfast Madeline looked at me and said mommy boo-boo? And then put her hand on my back and said "Mommy back hurt? I kiss it." I guess I have been complaining a lot about my back. :/

Cravings: Mint iced tea as always. However candy corn is out now and I fear for what my weight can might do. I love this stuff and it loves me. Yikes!


Sleep: If I don't take something to help me sleep, I am honestly up every hour. Every hour!!!!!

Energy: Still walking and working out. Going to try to make it to my weight lifting class tonight, but I can feel my energy slowly leaving me... :(

Baby: Lots of movements! We have an active and hopefully very healthy baby on our hands.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You look great Amanda! And I can totally sympathize with you on the sleep thing. With Vivian I was literally up every hour too. It gets better. (Once she's out.) Hang in here - the end is near!!!