Thursday, August 11, 2011

Afternoon delight

Madeline has been spending the last three days ALL day in school, so that I can cover at Atlas while our receptionist is out, and it breaks my heart. I know that she loves being there and it's really no big deal to her, but since she's never had to go all day I think it hurts me more. That said, when I picked her up yesterday at 4 p.m. we went for a special afternoon treat. Who cares that it's almost dinner time when I get to spoil a little girl as cute as this?

Dairy queen was the spot and she requested chocolate and "white" ice cream with sprinkles. She was finished after about 10 bites, but this special treat was worth every penny to me.


Mmmmmmm, so good! And even Snow White got to join us on the trip.


No comments: